[registration confirmation emails could be recognized as spam; please check the folder of your e-mail box]
Ordinary selection announcement
Modality of the test and technical instructions
STUDY GRANTS – News on Scholarships page
- enrollment in degree courses at the University of Pavia;
- educational qualification that gives access to university degree courses, achieved with a grade of at least 80/100 (or equivalent);
- to be under the age of 23;
- to be free of criminal convictions and pending criminal proceedings.
- digital color photo;
- copy of a valid ID;
- copy of the tax code;
- statement of purpose;
- any other qualifications and/or certificates;
- personal/familiar income statement.
Upon registration, candidates will receive instructions to complete and submit the presentation letter. The letter has to be drawn up by a person indicated by the candidate. The candidate will indicate relevant contact details and addressed of the person, to the attention of the Rector.