The Board of Directors of the Almo Collegio Borromeo is made up of 8 members, appointed by patronal decree, on the basis of the statutory provisions.
Patron of the College is His Exc. Prince Dr. Vitaliano Borromeo Arese Borromeo.
The current Board of Directors is composed as follows:
- delegate of the Archbishop of Milan: prof. law. Vincenzo Salvatore, Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Rector of the College: Alberto Lolli;
- delegate of the patron: law. Barbara De Muro;
- delegate of the Bishop of Pavia: law. Giovanni Buzzoni;
- delegate of the University of Pavia: prof. Antonella Profumo;
- delegate of the Municipality of Pavia: prof. Gianluca Vago;
- delegate of the Alumni Association: law. Antonio Visentin;
- delegate of the IUSS: prof. Michele Di Francesco.
Two student representatives participate.