The Board of Directors of the Almo Collegio Borromeo is made up of 8 members, appointed by patronal decree, on the basis of the statutory provisions.
Patron of the College is His Exc. Prince Dr. Vitaliano Borromeo Arese Borromeo.
The current Board of Directors is composed as follows:
- delegate of the Archbishop of Milan: prof. Vincenzo Salvatore, Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Rector of the College: don Alberto Lolli;
- delegate of the patron: Barbara De Muro;
- delegate of the Bishop of Pavia: Giovanni Buzzoni;
- delegate of the University of Pavia: prof. Fabio Rugge;
- delegate of the Municipality of Pavia: prof. Ottavio Rizzo;
- delegate of the Alumni Association: Antonio Visentin;
- Rector of the IUSS: prof. Michele Di Francesco.
Two student representatives participate.