STUDY GRANTS – News on Scholarships page
- enrollment in degree courses at the University of Pavia;
- educational qualification that gives access to university degree courses, achieved with a grade of at least 80/100 (or equivalent);
- to be under the age of 26;
- have taken, by the end of October 2020, all the exams provided for in the Bachelor’s Degree plan with an average for each year of not less than 27/30 or equivalent (and each exam with a grade of not less than 24/30 or equivalent);
- achieve the Bachelor’s Degree by 31 December 2020;
- to be free of criminal convictions and pending criminal proceedings.
- digital color photo;
- copy of a valid ID;
- copy of the tax code;
- statement of purpose;
- curriculum vitae
- transcript of records and mathematical average of marks;
- acquittal certification of the exams taken and of the discussion of the degree thesis;
- digital copy of the degree thesis or, if not completed, of the thesis project;
- any other qualifications and/or certificates;
- personal/familiar income statement.
Upon registration, candidates will receive instructions to complete and submit the presentation letter. The letter has to be drawn up by a person indicated by the candidate. The candidate will indicate relevant contact details and addressed of the person, to the attention of the Rector.